Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Narciso Rodriguez

I'm on my way to the Narciso Rodriguez collection this evening. I am posting now since it promising to be a long evening. The show is being held in "The Tent", and, I'm sure he'll need the room. It's no secret that First Lady Michelle Obama is a fan (as well as some celebrity power-houses such as Sarah Jessica Parker) and that has helped Rodriguez's popularity, and, hopefully will give his business a much needed boost.

Rodriguez was able to purchase back 50% of his name in October, 2008 when he signed a deal with the Liz Claiborne empire in May, 2007. I think this is a sign that Narciso is indeed on his way back to the top, and, I'm personally hoping that is where he remains. He is one of this writer's personal favorite designers and, I am looking forward to tonight's Spring collection. And with that, this writer is running out the door to the show!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree 100%. Good article! I liked this blog so much I became a follower! Feel free to visit my blog if you want at http://dimmusacio.blogspot.com/

My blog is about Making money online, free stuff, computer and tech stuff. Plus I have a free contest every month!