Thursday, October 15, 2009

Snow in October in NJ? Guess it's the season...

Photo credit:

Yes, you are reading correctly it is officially snowing in Sussex County, NJ and the date is October 15, 2009. And, yes, this is HIGHLY unusual. You know, it's amazing but being a life long resident of the greater New York City tri-state area - to see snow (even if it is on tv) this early in the season is a bit of shock. New York City's high temperature was on 40 degrees today... Here's the link about the snow: http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2009/10/flurries_hit_sussex_county_mar.html

As for me, this is a night to skip the gym and head home and make a big bowl of pasta. Oh and if you're curious - yes, I make my sauce from scratch. And, no, you can't have my recipe. It's from my Italian Grandmother so you know it's got to be great and it is... :P

No comments: