Sunday, December 5, 2010

Another holiday season

Yes I know I haven't blogged all that much this year. 2010 hasn't been kind to me on many levels, and, I'll be glad to see it go. I hope 2011 holds much better times for me in all areas of my life. Maybe I should just go back to my own version of Mr Big, and, take it from there.

It's funny, I watched "Sex and the City" last night - the movie (the first one), and, my own Mr. Big and I are very much like Carrie and Big... Even the on again, off again thing for the past ten years. Alas, it is me who has the commitment issues. (And, I'm not thrilled that he has baggage... Never have been thrilled with that part since I'm always being put in last place. And, I do mean always.) And, this has made me extremely gun shy about dating any guy who has kids at at this point - even if the "kids" are now college age.

I'd love to find a guy who is 45 - 50 (since I'm now actually 44, I just kept the title of SWF42 because that is when I started writing this saga)... Anyhow, I'd like to find a guy who is 45 to 50 who doesn't have any kids - and I know you're out there - who loves to travel and likes the finer things in life and can afford to do them with me.

Somehow, I do believe my Mr. Big is planning on making yet another come-back into my life. Once again, the flowers, the dinner invitations, and, everything that he can do to romance me have once again started, but, I'm older and wiser - and I'm not going to fall for it so readily this time. I have to see that I get some type of priority once in a while and for once let work, his kids, his mother and his ex-wife take a back seat to me. If he would do that just once... Then and only then might I start taking him seriously again.

In the meantime, any other takers out there? Email me... I'll even give you a hint, somewhere on this website you'll find my email....

No comments: