Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Positano anyone?

Funny, I was just discussing the Amalfi coast with a friend yesterday, and, today I find out that I am heading to Positano sometime next year. And, while it's a tough, I'll be staying at Le Sirenuse.

I just have to figure out how to extend the stay! Who wants to go with me? (As if I already don't know)

Now, as I was just discussing with a friend, if you want to see a fun movie that has a lot of great Italian scenery, do yourself a favor and rent "Only You" with Marisa Tomei and Robert Downey Jr. This movie didn't win any awards and most critics tore it to shreds, but, it's a nice movie - a fun movie on many levels. Not a lot of laughs but a light hearted film. Here's a trailer if you're at all interested: http://www.videodetective.com/titledetails.aspx?PublishedID=5346

Now that you've seen the trailer, who wants to go to Italy with me in 2011?

3 comments:

Larry said...

I'll go!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, how do I sign up? Sounds fantastic!!

Rosa said...

Under the Tuscan Sun has Positano in it too.