Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Sex and the City 2 , where to go to eat on Friday, and other thoughts

I just spoke with the guy I went out on the date with over the weekend, he is on the mend but still battling a cold, and, we're going out again this Friday (dinner and a movie), he's letting me pick the restaurant, but, I'm not sure where we should go. I'm reading menupages but, haven't seen anything that really knocks me out yet. We will probably go see The Ugly Truth the movies this summer haven't been overwhelmingly interesting.

Speaking of movies, I cannot believe the turn out they had for the new Sex and the City 2 casting call. It never ceases to amaze me who thinks they are good looking, I mean the egos on some people are just outrageous! Rumor has it that the new movie will be out in 2010 so that's something we fans have something to look forward to in the not so distant future.

Other than that, a pretty mundane Tuesday for me. Fingers crossed I'm not getting sick, I have a terrible headache...

No comments: