Friday, July 10, 2009

Hats one of the top 10 Fall "Must Haves" According Elle

To the nitwit who didn't like my entry yesterday. If you don't like my opinions, then don't bother reading this blog. If I was looking for "hits" for this site, I'd be showing girls taking off their clothes!!
----------------------------------
Well, week one of my bed-side recover is drawing to a close, I go to the doctor tomorrow to see if I can go to work on Monday. In the meantime, I continue to be bored out of my mind. And so today, I figured I would find out what fashion trends for Fall, 2009 we can expect to see.
Much to my pleasant surprise - HATS! Yes, according to Elle Magazine, we can expect to see hats: http://www.elle.com/Fashion/Fashion-Spotlight/TOP-10-TRENDS-NEW-YORK-FALL-2009/Top-10-Trends-New-York-Fall-20094

I happen to love hats, and, it's a shame they went out of style for so long. It's a fun accessory that nearly anyone can wear and your size or shape does not effect who can wear hats.

Other Fall trends for 2009 we can expect to see include:
And, of course, your own sense of style will be your best guide to setting you apart from everyone else. That's one thing I love about NYC. You see it all - high fashion, low fashion and no fashion!

Well I will the rest to the pros but, just thought I'd share what I found today. I am eagerly waiting to begin Fall clothes shopping, and, preparing for my busy Fall social calendar.

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: