Thursday, July 2, 2009

He is a cheat, I'm heading home and I still have a cold

I didn't think I would be blogging today, but, I'm actually writing from Barcelona Airport, waiting for a flight back to the States. While I was miserable for the past two days with one of the worst colds I've had in a while, guess who was out on dates with his ex-girlfriend? Oh yes, once again I have proven when it seems to good to be true, then it probably is too good to be true. So, I'm heading to London, and, getting a flight out in the morning.

Of course, I got that standard "it didn't mean anything" line, but, that's a little hard to believe when I walked in on them in a heavy lip lock and unclothed. Want to hear the dumbest thing of all? I don't know if it's because I'm doped up on cold medicine or what, but, I haven't cried, I didn't get mad, I'm just sort of - I don't know, perhaps, numb? Either that or deep down I just don't care, however, I don't think that was the case at all, I was truly falling in love with him.

I'm more upset that I'm flying again with a bad, bad cold which is now making it's way down to my chest which isn't good since I am prone to pneumonia when I get chest colds. So, I am going to go to London, get some more cold medicine, get dinner and get to sleep. Get on a plane tomorrow morning, go to my doctor to get something to knock this cold out of me. Probably cry at that point, and, once again begin my search for Mr. Maybe.

Any cute SINGLE guys in the NYC area who aren't cheats want to go out next weekend?
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: