Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Wow what a response! Looks like Caribbean Princess and Explorer of the Seas!

Well you guys are overwhelming me, I didn't realize I had this much of a following and, I certainly didn't think anyone would respond either via the poll or via email.

THANK YOU to everyone who has taken the time to vote and who has emailed me with get better soon wishes and asking questions about me and the cruises I am planning. You really touched me!

While I'm keeping the poll open for several more days, right now you guys think I should maximize my vacation and take the 9 night Caribbean Princess cruise in July and the 14 night Christmas cruise on Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas. After analyzing everything, you are right, this way I can still carry a couple of days over to 2011, and, have some really wonderful vacations in 2010.

To answer two repeating question in the emails I am receiving... No, I am not a travel agent, and, no, I have no plans to make this a group cruise. While any of you are welcome to book the same sailings, the purpose is for vacation, and, not to play hook up on a cruise ship. So, if you are looking for group rates on these sailing, I would suggest contacting your own travel agent or the cruise lines directly. I am not in any way, shape or form trying to form a group here. I am merely telling my thought process and asked for your input regarding what you would do if you were in my situation.

That aside, thank you to those who are genuinely concerned about my health. Yes, I know pneumonia isn't anything to fool with, and, I promise I am taking my medicine faithfully. I'm in bed as I blog so, I'm certainly not stressing myself out. I am on doctor's orders not to even attempt going to work for at least one full week.

For those inquiring about me personally. Email me, I will not discuss my personal details publicly. If you are sincerely interested in getting to know me, then make the effort to at least email me. And please only email if you're serious. And, yes, I do have a photo but, I will only send it out to those who send their photo first.

To the guy who sent an email of his private area. Nice, but, you would have a much better chance if you had been serious with me from the start instead of acting like a horny teenager. Apology accepted but, I'm just not interested in someone without an ounce of class.

For the person who sent me the link to the article about the elderly man who died on a cruise with Norovirus. Thanks but that could have happened anywhere, it is not limited to cruise ships!

Well, I'm tired, that's all for now. Thanks again to those who took time to vote in my cruise question poll. You're helping me make the right decision with my vacation time!

No comments: