Monday, June 8, 2009

About Me?

Well there is at least one reader out there! Thank you fan! The question was bound to come sooner or later about who I am. Well, only those truly interested will ever find out my name, location and what it is that I do for a living but, I can tell you the following information:

I am:
  • Female
  • 42
  • A Scorpio
  • Over 5'2" and under 5'8"
  • An unnatural strawberry blonde (yes I dye my hair)
  • From a major metropolitan area in the Northeast USA
  • I am neither overweight nor underweight, my body is toned. Yes, I could wear a bikini at the beach, but, find a one piece more suitable (if you'll pardon the pun) since I love to swim
You will find:
  • I have no tatoos or body piercings
  • I am a good cook
  • I have a deep love of dogs, cats and horses
  • I have a green thumb
  • I have never married
  • I have had one traffic ticket my entire life
  • I am Catholic, but, not a practicing Catholic (Major Holidays for church attendance)
  • I do not have children, unless four legged ones count
  • I don't smoke
  • I really don't drink, I average one alcoholic beverage per week at the most
  • I am extremely loving and giving
Things That Might Turn You Off
  • My job requires me to travel (a lot), and, I am gone for weeks at a time
  • I live on my computer, it's part of my work
  • I don't want kids of my own - at 42, it isn't fair to me or any child I would have at this age
  • I'm addicted to coke, no, no, no, not cocaine. Coca-Cola
  • I do not tolerate stupid people well
  • Even though I am a good cook, I can't make fried chicken to save my life (I always overcook it)
  • I like the movie Con-Air (yes, really)
  • I think Pierce Bronsan was the best James Bond (007)
Well that's all I'm telling you for now. I have to keep some of the mystery going, otherwise, you might not keep reading. Want to drop me a line? Email me at SWF42email@gmail.com

What's that? A photo? You have to email for that too.

No comments: