Saturday, June 27, 2009

The Romance of Paris Can Bring About Unexpected Delights

If you ever doubted that Paris is among the most romantic cities in the world, if not THE most romantic city in the world, I would like to put your doubts aside. Oh yes, I know I've been missing in action for the past couple of days, however, I am very happy to report it is not due to a relapse of either of our cold; rather, the joy of the passion we've been expressing with each other.

Now, I don't want to imply we haven't left the hotel, we have indeed, but, we finally found our rhythm in the most intimate of ways, and, it has been fantastic. And the most unexpected twist of fate presented itself these past few days. I don't know how or why, but, I'm kind of engaged to be engaged. My love has vowed to me we WILL be returning to Paris within a year's time, and, we will become engaged at that time.

Truthfully, I'm a bit nervous. I've been down this engagement path before and it ended in disaster, but, I am throwing caution to the wind, and, just allowing things to proceed in it's most natural of courses. If we are meant to be together, if this one is truly "the one" then fate will take our hands and show us the way. If this is merely another heartbreak waiting to happen, then I will enjoy every moment I can until that time to say good-bye crosses our path.

I'm also feeling a bit more pressured now, since Monday we fly to Spain, and, I will be meeting his family for the first time. I'm trying to keep my composure to present the best possible me and not some blathering, self-centered, stereo-typical American.

More later...
Enhanced by <span class=

1 comment:

Invincible said...

nice blog

jithin(www.freemovieblogs.blogspot.com)