Monday, June 29, 2009

In Spain and Catching Another Cold...

Well, here I am in beautiful, warm, sunny Spain - Barcelona to be exact. And, I have met my love's family who have been welcoming, loving, and very wonderful in every sense. I feel like I've known them my whole life even though we have just met.

Unfortunately, I picked up another cold in Paris or the one I had decided it wanted to come back for another visit. The only consolation I have is my love's entire family have colds too. So, instead of enjoying this vacation, I'm spending most of my time in bed, and, not in a good way. We went to the beach, a bit cool to swim but, I'm trying to sweat the cold out. It's not working. Someone once told me that it isn't true love unless you get sick. That statement never made sense to me, it still doesn't, but, if going through another cold means this one is going to stick around, then bring it on!

Well, I am gathering my stuff head, runny nosed self together, since it's time to go out to dinner. Yes, I realize it's 10pm in Spain but that's just the point, I AM IN SPAIN! This is a very normal time to go out to dinner.

One thing for sure, the Europeans live much better than we do in America. They are not lazy, get as much done during the day as we do, but, yet they still know how to make time for love, family, and, recreation. I could live here easily... Yes, really
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: