Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Vacation Plans for England, France and Spain

I am now trying to fight off a full blown cold with a slight fever of 99.9, and, I drug myself into work and, I am sitting here wondering why. I feel horrible, but, you do you know what my sweet new gentleman friend did? When I got home yesterday, I found that he had sent me flowers and, we talked for more than two hours.

We discussed everything we are going to see and do over the next two weeks, including visiting the Eiffel Tower, and, he is even accompanying me on shopping trips on Champs Elysees in Paris and Las Ramblas when we get to Barcelona.

As I already mentioned in an earlier post, we are meeting in London first. We're going to do some of the silly tourist things like the changing of the guard, the tower of London, and the London Eye. We are also making our way to West End, he already bought us tickets for the King and I and also for La Cage Aux Folles. And, we're staying at very nice hotel in the Mayfair section of London. What a way to start a vacation!

We then catch the Eurostar through the Chunnel and magically end up in Paris. Does it get any more romantic than Paris? The city of lights? We are staying on the West Bank, and, in addition to the Eiffel Tower and shopping, we are planning on taking a river cruise on the Seine which includes dinner.

Onward to Spain, home of my new love, and, yes I'm falling for him already, he is hard to resist, and, I am hoping he isn't too good to be true. And, if this is a dream or I'm hallucinating from the cold medicine I am taking, please let me enjoy it just a little longer...


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: