Friday, June 19, 2009

Traveling, Europe and Sex to Cure Our Colds

My bags are packed, my car service is ordered, my new love interest has called me no less than 10 times in the past 48 hours, and, my cold is as bad as it was yesterday. I'm going to the doctor this morning, and, then to the pharmacy to arm myself with everything I can to help this rotten cold clear up from my head and chest. I'm dreading this flight tonight. Didn't think things could get worse for me, guess again? My love interest also now has a cold. Amazing how many people either had, have or are coming down this cold.

We vowed that we are going to throw our original itinerary out the window, and, just rest up in London for a few days. If we feel up to it, we'll do some very light sightseeing tomorrow and take one of those double decker bus tours, however, I'm sure jet-lack coupled with my cold will get the better of me, and, since my love's cold just began last night, he'll probably be feeling worse tomorrow. More likely than not we will probably spend tomorrow in bed. (Turns out sex is good for a cold: click here for more information)

I have no idea what we're going to do about our show tickets, I'm sure by tomorrow night my new love will be very much under the weather and, making him (and me) go out in the rain which is forecast tomorrow for London would be crazy. I'm sure we'd both end up with pneumonia and, no show is worth it.

So, we spent last night rearranging our Eurostar (train) tickets and, pushed our departure to France back until Wednesday, and, as a result we wouldn't have as much time in Spain for me to meet my loves family and friends but, we will get as much done as we can.

Off to the doctor for me. The next post will be London!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: