Monday, June 15, 2009

Almost Vacation Time!

Well it's almost vacation time for me, and, I'm excited. I am heading to Europe to see my newest love interest. He has an amazing itinerary lined up for us. We are meeting in London and will end up in Barcelona all over the course of two weeks.

Yes, I will be posting the entire time. Have computer and WiFi, can travel! My journey will begin via British Airways in their Club World (business class) section. I hate overnight flights, but, it's all part of the adventure. Luckily, Club World is fairly nice, I don't believe I'll get a full sleeper seat but, regardless, it will beat being in the sardine class in economy.

So upon landing we will spend a few days in England, then we are taking the Chunnel via the Eurostar to Paris for a few more days, and, then finally on to Spain. This is truly going to be an exciting time. I've been to Europe before, but, being able to travel with someone native to a country I am visiting brings an added amount of excitement, especially since I have a budding relationship with this person.

I believe our main concentration will be the city of Barcelona, where my special friend lives. I've been to Barcelona, and, cannot wait to return to this very beautiful city. I leave on Friday evening on Friday (June 30).

Did I mention I'm excited? :D
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: